We consider that you cannot get a better recommendation than this – a local architect commissioned Bramber to build their own energy efficient dream home along Shoreham Beach.
Bramber were chosen as we have 40 years’ specialist experience of building homes close to the sea. We understand that energy efficiency is not just about the technology but that it is also about building an air tight building, which means getting the fabric right!
Key successes of the project included:
- Demolishing the existing bungalow with minimal disruption to the adjoining neighbours.
- Keeping the site watertight and free from the English Channel at all times!
- Constructing a bespoke reinforced raft foundation.
- Identifying and incorporating the latest technology.
- Focusing upon the fabric and details required to build an energy efficient home.
Bramber built our house within nine months of starting, to an exceptionally high standard, and within budget (despite some changes during construction).
All the tradesmen on site took pride in their work, and we found the whole experience enjoyable and rewarding. Well done Bramber.Mr and Mrs Breckell, Home owners